Monday, 17 December 2012
Start Up Your Own Business - Is it Really a Free Affiliate Program, affiliate Junktion Program?
I have another question for you: do you think it is hard to start as an affiliate, but before I answer that, keep reading and find out?
Because it's not what you expected, you probably don't pay attention to the program anymore and that's it, after a few days or weeks. It's not what you thought it would be, again. And guess what? You start with a new affiliate program, enthusiastic as a young puppy. You sign up with one of those affiliate programs out there and you feel very excited (again). In my opinion, that's a feel good fairytale, " Well. We usually read something like this: "It's costing you practically no time and anyone can do it, surfing on the internet! It's quite normal to get the impression that it is indeed very easy to start earning money as an affiliate, when you read all the flashy affiliate sales pages on how easy all the programs are, of course. Then I would be a liar, if I should answer that and I would say to you that it's easy!
That's what I was looking for, learning and earning, starting, something like. If there was a program that took me by the hand and would teach me exactly how to get started, i thought, but wouldn't it be nice? I was aware that I could learn much from my mistakes, being new in the business, sure. Stay at home and work from there was still my dream. But I kept looking, i was sick and tired of it.
So could this just be the one that creates the break through in trying to work at home and finally ear money online, sounds great, wonderful? It is an affiliate marketing service that promises guaranteed income right from the start, free to sign up. Affiliate Junktion is a world leader in internet marketing. - per day within 30 days, it's The Affiliate Junktion Program and they are promising $150. I think I've found such a program, and guess what.
These free credits are very welcome to "play and learn" with paid advertising. Even free advertising credits with Google AdWords and Yahoo! It turns out to be New Zealand Dollars after reading the affiliate agreement), - (yes, the first domain name was free and the hosting costs for the first year where compensated with NZ $75. . . Everything until this far is true and further, well. Their support should be superior and free, the affiliate website should be free, the program should be free. Everything should be free, like what's the catch this time After all, and of course I had also my sceptical thoughts.
I will tell you how to get there, a bit later. Then please check my blog, if you want to read more about this web hosting company and who exactly I'm talking about. And that is not only important as a beginner in the business, is great, their support for instance. My personal experience with them is super. And luckily it turns out to be a really good one. Then you must register with the suggested web hosting company, but if you want to get compensated for the hosting costs for the first year. Maybe you rather wanted to choose your own hosting service for your new free affiliate website, at this point. It needs to be hosted somewhere, but of course, that's okay), you get your free affiliate website (it turns out to be one sales page with everything on it, well. . . . What about "the so called little catch", okay. That helped a lot, as a beginner. Some of them are even explained in a video tutorial. These steps are indeed very clear and simple, and by the way. You have to go through a few steps, to get started. But not really, i found out that there was some sort of a little catch. So I signed up and gave it a shot. I became very curious and wanted some answers. So I had nothing to lose, it was all free, but on the other hand. What's the catch, but again, looking good?
. . . Let's go back to the so called little catch, okay.
Have fun and see how the amount of money in your account is going up, just follow the steps, believe me, you will succeed in this, do not worry. Before you really have the compensation in your wallet, - on commissions, so you have to earn at least another NZ $75. -, minimum payout of your affiliate earnings is NZ $150. Once you get started, - will be added into your affiliate account, the compensation of NZ $75. You need a web hosting company anyway, if you are a starter just like I was, and above that. - after all, what's really the catch if you get compensated for web hosting services with NZ $75?
Learn and earn, so start! I think it's perfect if you want to work from home. Because with this free affiliate program you will be making money online, after a year these costs become "peanuts", but hey. After that you don't get compensated for the web hosting costs anymore. At least for the first year, this free affiliate program is really free. I honestly say 100% YES, for the first time! Would I recommend this free affiliate program to you, and finally? Check or wire transfer, affiliates receive their payments via Paypal. All commission payments are paid out on a monthly basis. You will earn $2.00 for each lead and work up to $5.00. Commissions increase over time as your website grows and you manage to bring in more and more leads. 50 leads x $2.00 = $100 in commissions per day, using the minimum commission rate. That equals 50 leads, the Affiliate Junktion earning system works like this: With a conversion rate set at 50% (rates vary) and if you're receiving 100 visitors each day. How does it work? Let's talk about earning money online now. Enough about that, okay. No costs, no risk. How it's like to advertise with Google Adwords and Yahoo, you have the possibility to test for a short time, with these credits! After signing up with them, the credit code is given to you by the web hosting company. -, for signing up with Google Adwords you get US $30, well. But this program gives you the same bonus amount in British Pounds! Your (new) web hosting company, for instance, signing up through, - starting bonus credit you usually get, that is of course much more than the US $50. 50 British Pounds Sterling), - (yes, 50, you get a credit code worth ¤ but signing up through this program, you don't get the credit. If you directly sign up with Yahoo! Research Marketing. Through signing up with this affiliate program you will get a credit code you can use with Yahoo! There is another cool bonus in signing up with Google Adwords and Yahoo, as mentioned earlier!
Have fun.
cheers,
Rob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment